- 1.8GHz Intel Celeron T3000 Processor
- 2GB Memory
- 250GB Serial ATA Hard Drive, DVD SuperMulti Drive
- 15.6" Diagonal HD TruBrite Diagonal Display
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, *2 Hours 40 Minutes of Battery Life
- Product Dimensions: 15.1 x 1.5 x 10.5 inches ; 5.9 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 8.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
- ASIN: B002P8M8G4
- Item model number: PSLY0U-00S001
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon.com Sales Rank: #295 in Computer & Accessories (See Bestsellers in Computer & Accessories)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 18, 2009
Learn more about Windows 7 Home Premium below.
The Toshiba Satellite L455 offers the computing essentials you need at home, school or work.
It features a full-size keyboard, dual-layer DVD drive, 54g Wi-Fi networking, and a multi-format memory card reader (see larger image).
It's powered by the 1.8 GHz Intel Celeron T3000 processor, which provides good multi-tasking capabilities as well as good battery management. It also offers a fast 800 MHz front-side bus speed and 1 MB L2 cache. Other features include a 250 GB hard drive, 2 GB of installed RAM (upgradeable to 8 GB), 54g Wi-Fi networking (802.11b/g), 5-in-1 memory card reader, full-size keyboard.
This Toshiba notebook is Energy Star 5.0 certified, and has received a Gold EPEAT designation for meeting standards to help reduce its environmental impact. Additionally, it is RoHS-compliant, effectively reducing the environmental impact by restricting the use of lead, mercury and certain other hazardous substances.
- 15.6-inch high-definition TruBrite display for amazing color depth and clarity (Learn more)
- Windows 7 Home Premium makes it easy to create a home network and share all of your favorite photos, videos, and music. And you can watch shows for free when and where you want with Internet TV on Windows Media Center. Get the best entertainment experience with Windows 7 Home Premium. (Learn more)
- Get more features with Windows Anytime Upgrade. It's the best way to add features to Windows 7, takes as few as ten minutes, requires no software or downloads, and you'll keep your existing programs, files, and settings. Windows will walk you through the simple upgrade process.
- 1.8 GHz Intel Celeron T3000 processor for good multi-tasking and energy management
- 250 GB Serial ATA hard drive
- 2 GB of RAM (800 MHz; upgradeable to 8 GB)
- Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD with up to 1340 MB of dynamically shared memory allocated by the system (Learn more)
- 8x SuperMulti DVD drive with double layer support (See speeds)
- 86-key keyboard
- 54g (802.11b/g)
- Fast Ethernet (10/100)
- Built-in stereo speakers
- Pre-loaded software includes Microsoft Works SE 9.0 for word processing and spreadsheet work. Enjoy a 60-day trial version of Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007.
- 6-cell (4000 mAh) battery for up to 2 hours, 40 minutes of continuous usage
- Dimensions: 15.1 x 10.5 x 1.52 inches (WxDxH)
- Weight: 5.86 pounds
- Warranty: One-year limited hardware warranty